In recent times, bathrooms do not only serve the purpose of being a bathing room, but they tend to provide a point of succor and relaxation in the home. Having a place where one can relax and forget about all the worries is an appealing prospect, and this prospect comes with a lot of demands. Firstly, the bathroom has to be aesthetically pleasing, and so many things contribute to this; one of those things is bathroom vanities.
Bathroom vanities Sydney serve the purpose of housing many components present in the modern-day bathrooms. Most vanities come preinstalled with mirrors and wardrobes in a way that the vanity becomes a utility asset. It’s always essential that vanity basins serve the purpose for which they are acquired while also retaining its appeal. At a time one would have no use for these vanities due to lack of space or other cogent reasons, and this tends to bring one to a crossroads as to whether it’s okay to reuse such vanities for other purposes.
It’s important to note that these vanities can serve several purposes within the home, apart from their primary use in the bathroom. This article takes a good look at some of those areas one might find the bathroom vanity useful at any point in time.
- Beautiful flower vase: Ever wondered what your polished vanity would look like with a beautiful flower springing out from it? Vanities can sufficiently serve the purpose of housing flowers and plants when properly planned, and the good thing about this is that they prove helpful in maintaining the aesthetic value in your home.
- Quality artwork: It’s no surprise that you can use your vinyl vanity as some sort of art piece in your living room. It’s a perfect substitute for that sculpted work you’ve always been looking to get.
- Kitchen sink: Dirty dishes are always a source of headache, and your vanity sink might help wash these dishes. All it takes is to have the vanity hung and connected to your kitchen. The sturdy build of the vanity can also prove advantageous in holding more dishes at once.
- Refurbishing: This can end up being an ingenious idea as a little retouch and remodeling can prove to be all of the magic that your bathroom vanity needs. Rather disposing of the old vanity, you could have it remodeled and painted to bring out that beauty you never envisaged.
- Washing basin: In as much as you’ve disconnected the vanity from other plumbing elements, there’s still a possibility of using the sink as a washing bowl. You’ll do well to place it in an outdoor location where water stored in it could be used to wash vegetables or even wet the garden.
Your bathroom vanity could be further useful than you’ve ever imagined, and there’s no limit to its possible applications. We hope the suggestions mentioned above can help you put your old bathroom vanity to good use.